7th-Jul-20, 06:20 PM
I am 60 and was going for a wee too often. For a while, I put it down to my age, until on one walk, I ended up going in the hedgerow 4 times in an hour and I thought "this isn't right", so off I went to the doctor.
I was lucky in that my cancer had enlarged my prostate which was then restricting my urethra, so I was not emptying my bladder each time, hence I was going more often than normal. This isn't always the case, so a problem with your prostate might go un-noticed, as Splitrim highlighted.
I believe the PSA blood test is a reliable indicator that something might not be right with your prostate, although it might not necessarily be cancer related.
I was lucky in that my cancer had enlarged my prostate which was then restricting my urethra, so I was not emptying my bladder each time, hence I was going more often than normal. This isn't always the case, so a problem with your prostate might go un-noticed, as Splitrim highlighted.
I believe the PSA blood test is a reliable indicator that something might not be right with your prostate, although it might not necessarily be cancer related.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)
I'd rather that, than die. To be honest for me I was chuckling through most or the invasive procedures, as I imagined myself in a Carry On film, waiting for the line " you'll just feel a little pick! " Weird sense of humour, or coping mechanism, Oooer Matron!