Posts: 27
Threads: 5
Likes Received: 23 in 10 posts
Likes Given: 4
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Gatwick
I'm hoping to make it to UKSCF on the Saturday this year. I have my ticket.
Who else is going?
Steve
Stevef1964
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
I will be there but usually go on Sunday when it is quieter.
•
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
There all weekend, from set-up Friday to shut-down Sunday
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
What stand are you on Doug? Would be great to meet you in person after all our correspondence.
(This post was last modified: 24th-Apr-19, 12:57 PM by
CMOTD.)
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,028 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
I’ll be there Saturday and Sunday, mostly on the Slot Car Magazine stand - but hope to get time off for good behaviour. Really looking forward to the weekend and seeing what’s there this year. Never seems quite enough time to do everything...
Posts: 77
Threads: 7
Likes Received: 65 in 36 posts
Likes Given: 30
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Carmarthenshire
I will be there along with a few club mates and my son who was fascinated by the drag strip last year - for about a day-and-a-half!!!
•
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
24th-Apr-19, 04:35 PM
(24th-Apr-19, 12:57 PM)CMOTD Wrote: What stand are you on Doug? Would be great to meet you in person after all our correspondence.
On a 1/24th Carrera Road/LGB train layout,
probably near the HO Zone again? It's a larger scale version of the Tyco US Trucking/train layout from last year.
Can't say I don't have catholic tastes as far as slots go!
Currently still collecting HO as well as amassing a few 1/32 analogue and digital - and looking forward to the Donington Historic and Silverstone Classic 1:1 meetings.
(This post was last modified: 24th-Apr-19, 04:36 PM by
Top Down.)
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 6 in 2 posts
Likes Given: 1
Joined: Apr 2019
I'm planning to be there again, probably with my youngest. I prefer the Saturday as the museum is open an hour longer than Sunday, so I have a chance to get around some of the 1:1 cars, too :D
•
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
I will be there the whole weekend, but this time without my British themed scenic rally track.
Posts: 56
Threads: 5
Likes Received: 80 in 26 posts
Likes Given: 50
Joined: Apr 2019
Yes will be there too, just up the road for me which is good.
Went for the first time last year and was very impressed, up'd the budget this year mind!
Cheers
Graham
•