Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Yes... I spied you!
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
LOL Jeremy
•
Posts: 456
Threads: 35
Likes Received: 202 in 130 posts
Likes Given: 534
Joined: Apr 2019
I hope the gasps when I said my online "handle" were a good sign!
Really enjoyed it.
I can show you guys my Slot Racing book collection next time. Might help some of the guys with less experience...
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I'm going to review the introductions I missed at the start. It feels like I have missed some useful information.
And 'Trisha'...I never even suspected!
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 14th-May-20, 03:55 PM by
BAracer.)
Posts: 789
Threads: 30
Likes Received: 1,382 in 619 posts
Likes Given: 482
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Auburn, WA, USA
Oh yes, each chat has been quite educational and different from the others both in topics of discussion and who is on the chat and introduces themselves. If you haven't already, hopefully you can find some time to watch the previous episodes. I'm also adding them to a playlist as we go.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL..._iARSXX_zf
printables.com/@MrFlippant
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 789
Threads: 30
Likes Received: 1,382 in 619 posts
Likes Given: 482
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Auburn, WA, USA
Old Link Removed to avoid accidental clicking.
printables.com/@MrFlippant
(This post was last modified: 10th-Jan-22, 05:52 PM by
MrFlippant.)
Posts: 789
Threads: 30
Likes Received: 1,382 in 619 posts
Likes Given: 482
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Auburn, WA, USA
Old Link Removed to avoid accidental clicking.
printables.com/@MrFlippant
(This post was last modified: 10th-Jan-22, 05:52 PM by
MrFlippant.)
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Yep, here in Europe it will start around 1am Central Tamar Time.
I love puttering with gears
•