Posts: 44
Threads: 7
Likes Received: 64 in 27 posts
Likes Given: 118
Joined: May 2020

Hi, I'm a new member who had the idea of building a permanent layout in the loft before COVID after finding some old Scalextric from when the kids were young as it made me reminisce about playing with Scalextric as a youngster.
Since lockdown, I've managed to get some bits done and sorted a track layout but now have pulled it all up so I can do the scenery etc. Hopefully, I will get to a point where I can actually do some more racing

.
Maybe I will put some pictures up if I get there one day.
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome.
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Welcome to the forum
Have fun with the scenery!
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello and welcome roguejackal, greetings from Scotland.
You will certainly get encouragement and support here.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•