Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
Everything working as it should Gordon, all pictures visible. Must be your Mac doing its own thing.
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
(1st-May-20, 03:15 PM)CMOTD Wrote: Everything working as it should Gordon, all pictures visible. Must be your Mac doing its own thing. 
I just wonder why it's so inconsistent. On SFI, it's the only time I can remember it happening but there have been a couple of instances here. The ghost in the machine I suppose.
•
Posts: 285
Threads: 53
Likes Received: 402 in 177 posts
Likes Given: 39
Joined: Apr 2019
Projects progressing
Alfa Romeo monoposto
Rover SD1
Porsche 997 Ninco was fitted with light weight glass and cockpit (i made the moulds) and now weights a respectable 17 grams compared to the orginal 25
[[attachment=6490s
[
Ferrari 360 Ninco received the same treatment and now weights 21 gramS
Posts: 285
Threads: 53
Likes Received: 402 in 177 posts
Likes Given: 39
Joined: Apr 2019
Another project took off
Posts: 137
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 199 in 101 posts
Likes Given: 70
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Gouda, The Netherlands
(1st-May-20, 04:48 PM)Gordon Steadman Wrote: (1st-May-20, 03:15 PM)CMOTD Wrote: Everything working as it should Gordon, all pictures visible. Must be your Mac doing its own thing. 
I just wonder why it's so inconsistent. On SFI, it's the only time I can remember it happening but there have been a couple of instances here. The ghost in the machine I suppose.
This is most likely a result of providers insufficient web page cache on their (local) servers due to increased Covid internet use.
•