Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Anyone been watching?
Just had 2hrs of Aussie V8's thrashing around Bathurst. Absolutely awesome. All the drivers are racing from home in simulated races, prize money going to charity.
The graphics just blew me away. 90% of the time it could have been live racing footage.
Another 2hrs next Monday. I'll be there for sure
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
Missed that one but I have been watching the NASCAR version. Talladega tonight at 9PM.
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Spotted these before but didn't take much notice as I thought it was the 'Electric Formula' type racing.
Must look out for the NASCAR tonight then!
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
What channel is this the (note we have Sky in Belgium)
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
FreeSports TV
Freeview channel 64, Sky channel 422, Virgin channel 553, Freesat channel 252, BT channel 64.
•
Posts: 456
Threads: 35
Likes Received: 202 in 130 posts
Likes Given: 534
Joined: Apr 2019
You should be able to get FreeSAT in Belgium. I get it in Germany. You need a 95 cm diameter satellite dish. If you don't have a FreeSAT licensed receiver you only see the current and following show in the EPG but there are apps for that. :-) I think the satellite is Astra E or F or G) at 28.2°
I highly recommend it as you get a lot of HD channels (like FreeSport)
•