Posts: 9
Threads: 3
Likes Received: 10 in 5 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Apr 2020

Greetings from the Gulf coast area of Florida. I'm not new to slot cars or Carrera for that matter, and always looking for ways of improving my home track. I have a strong volition and believe everyone should not have to endure the trials and tribulations of others to accomplish a similar task. I'm not an educator nor do I have a background in electronics/electrical arena. I do have the desire and dedication to research and expand upon examples to obtain results and freely pass them along. I have strong opinions and their based on personal results not hearsay or textbooks alone. Like most things in life there is more than one way to accomplish something. If you like my ideas... use them, if not show me a better way or the proper way. I'm not an arrogant American, I don't expect something for nothing or expect trade secrets to be reveled. I think this is a great hobby that needs all the encouragement possible to entice more and more people to expand it.
https://www.facebook.com/Pepsi-Challenge...949477630/
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome aboard.
I think we share some values. This site is all about encouraging people to take up the hobby, and sharing our experiences and techniques.
It would be nice if you could share some of your ideas here though, as not all of our members do Facebook.
•
Posts: 1,247
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
(26th-Apr-20, 05:16 PM)JasonB Wrote: It would be nice if you could share some of your ideas here though, as not all of our members do Facebook.
Indeed, some of us positively loath it
Welcome to the forum however.
•
Posts: 9
Threads: 3
Likes Received: 10 in 5 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Apr 2020
Will do, truth be told facebook is the "Family" idea and primarily for them. Just like my expertise electronics the same can be said about forums. Never sure where to look, what is relevant and current.
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Hi and welcome - good to have you on board!!
•
Posts: 539
Threads: 22
Likes Received: 829 in 380 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Jun 2019
Welcome,
There are always people to help out with any questions you have here on SlotRacer
Alan
•