Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

People - painting, trackside & ideas

Nice job!!!

Decals will make all the difference Thumbup
Quote

Thanks Abie, I keep looking at it but can't decide how to do it ,or whether to put a completely fictional team name .

Steve
Quote

It wasn't unknown - in fact quite common - for old buses, coaches -and yes, horseboxes to be pressed into use as race car transporters.

As Abie said, a few age-related decals will make a difference.
Quote

   

   

How about something along these lines? I googled 'Old race car transporters' and images of the same.

One mind-boggling transporter was an early Landrover with an angle iron rack on the roof and a two stage ramp coming down over the bonnet, in order to transport a small single seater. The photo was of the driver VERY gingerly backing the car off the roof!
[+] 2 members Like Top Down's post
Quote

Thanks ,so I must see what I can come up with ,real or made up team . Ideas would be helpful if anyone has any !! 

Steve
Quote

   
Quote

Hi Jason , that I think I could do  Excuse my ignorance what does SIG stand for?

Steve
Quote

Shed in Garden. Wavegreen
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote

Thanks Jason ,it would have taken me forever to guess that  Wrench

I will definitely have a go at that 

Steve
Quote

Here you are Jason nearly done ,just got the SIG graphic done and I ain't very good at that 

Steve


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by rallyhub
17th-May-26, 10:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)