Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
Does anyone have a png or jpeg of the original BRM logo? It's the plain round one rather than the one with an eagle at the top. I'm doing a V16 and can't find the logo anywhere!
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
This will need tidying as it is a scan of an actual full size original decal but it is all I have.
There is also one on Brands of the World
LINK but I don't think the colours are totally accurate.
(This post was last modified: 26th-Mar-20, 04:29 PM by
CMOTD.)
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
Thanks Brian,
I now have to try and remember how to mask in Photoshop! Difficult getting my brain into gear for such things.
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
•