Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New guy from the states!
#1

Just dropping a hello in here! 

I am active on a couple other forums but have not gotten signed up over here. I race 1/32 and 1/24 cars. Looks like you have a lot of solid information on this forum, I look forward to contributing!

Zack
[+] 1 member Likes ZackM's post
Quote
#2

Welcome aboard Zack. Wavegreen
Quote
#3

Hello Zack, greetings from Scotland.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#4

Wavegreen Welcome aboard. What part of the USA are you from?
Quote
#5

(6th-Dec-19, 01:49 PM)CMOTD Wrote:  Wavegreen Welcome aboard. What part of the USA are you from?

I live Portland Oregon!

Zack
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)