Posts: 304
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 368 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
Can Jason or Brian or Anthony explain the function of the Portal button....especially for me please?
Thanks in advance
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Okay, the portal page has various parts to it.
The main part of the page shows the first post of the most recently started threads.
The left hand sidebar has various bits of information, such as how many posts and threads have been made since your last visit, how many PMs you have, upcoming events in the calendar, then a list of threads according to the most recent replies, some forum stats, and finally who's online.
I actually find it quite useful.
Posts: 304
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 368 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
Thanks Jason, I will have another looksee
•
Posts: 100
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 111 in 58 posts
Likes Given: 20
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Australia
Here I was thinking it was a way to travel all over the world
DM