Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

One of the best things in life... laughter
#1
Smile 

I thought this was hilarious and had to borrow it from FB

   

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 8 members Like Kevan's post
Quote
#2

Gosh that's funny. There are always hidden gems in a pic like that. Note the two kits on the bottom left. The bottom box says "Camaro SS", but the pic is a Mustang. The box directly above it says it's a "57 Chevy". But, it looks more like a newer Ford Capri or something.  Bigsmile
Quote
#3

I must admit I didn't notice for laughing.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)