Hi Thanks for the Add Im a Home Racer and a Club Racer I own the old Timaru track which I bought off Black Country slot car club the track now resides in my garage and has been slowly put back together Im currently redoing the scenery ive just built a gantry out of balsa and Costa stirrers to cover the timing beams gantry I will post some pictures of it when I figure out how to mant thanks paul
SAYING HI
3rd-Nov-19, 06:22 PM
Yo Paul, greetings from Scotland.
Difficulty in posting pictures on here is definitely not an excuse you are allowed - LOL.
In the slot-car world, coffee-stirrers are known as "cladding".
Leo
https://slotracer.online/community/showt...ing+photos
Difficulty in posting pictures on here is definitely not an excuse you are allowed - LOL.
In the slot-car world, coffee-stirrers are known as "cladding".
Leo
https://slotracer.online/community/showt...ing+photos
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
3rd-Nov-19, 06:34 PM
Welcom aboard Paul.
3rd-Nov-19, 07:02 PM
Good to see you here Paul!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)