Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Thank Fora for Frank
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
(This post was last modified: 3rd-Dec-25, 08:34 PM by
Kevan.)
•
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
(3rd-Dec-25, 07:21 PM)Gordon Steadman Wrote: Maybe their AI helper has developed more power than they expected. It probably gets bored having to deal with humans and their limited intelligence.
Umm? I resemble that remark!
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
Don't we all?
I find the whole idea that I need assistance to negotiate my way through online life insulting. My Mac has Siri and Intelligence etc and they are all turned off and will remain off.
If I want to talk to someone, I have a wife and I even know other people. Even the cats are preferable to a bunch of silicon chips.
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Is up at the moment. A server issue as suspected?
•
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
The break was kinda nice.
•
Posts: 193
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 326 in 126 posts
Likes Given: 922
Joined: Apr 2019
I just saw a banner on the slotforum: "never miss a notification with the official Slotforum app. The fora app"
Apparently they, Vertical Scope (?), were busy combining all their fora into one new app, the fora app.
I assume the app contains all their fora else it would be named Slotforum app?
So a new way to trigger your fomo by showing a red dot on your phone screen.
Glad that this forum is still old fashion