Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Aurora 1/32 cars and set documentation
#1

Hello there,
I am in the process of acquiring a bunch of Aurora 1/32 sets, cars, etc and have very little documentation. If anyone has any literature that they would like to share, that would be great. Also any info on K&B cars and sets too as they are essentially the same, so I understand. Any thought or advice on this would be appreciated. I am basically collecting to build, tinker with and use a bit, as I am more into the nostalgia than actually racing.
Many thanks!
Tony
[+] 2 members Like AJ3Leone's post
Quote
#2

Found some docs with a local vintage dealer


Attached Files
.pdf KB-Cars-Diagram-page1.pdf Size: 2.46 MB  Downloads: 83
.pdf KB-Cars-Diagram.pdf Size: 2.46 MB  Downloads: 75
.pdf KB-Cars-Listing.pdf Size: 2.52 MB  Downloads: 83
.pdf KB-Cars-Diagram-page2.pdf Size: 2.49 MB  Downloads: 74
[+] 3 members Like AJ3Leone's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Henk
6th-Jan-26, 07:37 AM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 09:59 AM
Last Post by JasonB
9th-Aug-24, 10:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)