Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ho Ho Ho !!
#11

Hi Leo , don't spend much on decorations ,just keep them forever and add a bit each year .We only get token presents for our kids but a bit more on the grandkids .As we go on holiday in January to Cumbria me and Pat spend our money on each other then and that's money I've saved cutting lawns through the summer .The plastic don't get a hammering , well maybe shortbread cookies!!!

Steve
Quote
#12

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas !! Wrench


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
[+] 1 member Likes Fluff's post
Quote
#13

Tappingfoot
Quote
#14

Gordon,how did I know that you would respond to this post!! It's took me all weekend to get this far .Many days work ahead 

Steve I
Quote
#15

I like to be predictable  Cool
Quote
#16

I do believe that you are predictably unpredictable . Merry Christmas Gordon , Many more posts to follow as we draw near to the big day  Tease

Steve
Quote
#17

What big day is that? Anniversary or something special?
Quote
#18

IT'S, CHRISTMAAAS. .as Slade would say .Got plenty of spare decorations if you want me to pop over and do a makeover of your abode  . Still got your address !!!!!

Steve
Quote
#19

(28th-Oct-19, 07:26 AM)Fluff Wrote:  IT'S, CHRISTMAAAS. .as Slade would say .Got plenty of spare decorations if you want me to pop over and do a makeover of your abode  . Still got your address !!!!!

Steve

I can hardly wait Rofl
Quote
#20

Bah Humbug !
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)