Posts: 568
Threads: 116
Likes Received: 489 in 321 posts
Likes Given: 37
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Sydney Australia
I’ll let the pic do the talking….
Posts: 2,059
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,415 in 1,392 posts
Likes Given: 3,127
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
I wonder what car that is?
(This post was last modified: 27th-Jul-25, 04:08 PM by
KensRedZed.)
•
Posts: 6
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 13 in 6 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Apr 2019
Location West Sussex UK
(27th-Jul-25, 04:07 PM)KensRedZed Wrote: I wonder what car that is? 
A blue one ,silly
Posts: 4,510
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,060 in 1,816 posts
Likes Given: 4,200
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
French blue to be correct
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 568
Threads: 116
Likes Received: 489 in 321 posts
Likes Given: 37
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Sydney Australia
I was lucky enough to have been given one. I wonder where it is now?
Posts: 2,059
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,415 in 1,392 posts
Likes Given: 3,127
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
AFX made an HO version years ago. Someone at the factory must have added plastic explosives to the body material. If you had one small off, all four front wheels went in four different directions. They can't be repaired.
The ultimate HO shelf queen.
(This post was last modified: 27th-Jul-25, 09:49 PM by
KensRedZed.)