Posts: 568
Threads: 116
Likes Received: 489 in 321 posts
Likes Given: 37
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Sydney Australia
I’ll let the pic do the talking….
Posts: 2,055
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,126
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
I wonder what car that is?
(This post was last modified: 27th-Jul-25, 04:08 PM by
KensRedZed.)
•
Posts: 6
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 13 in 6 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Apr 2019
Location West Sussex UK
(27th-Jul-25, 04:07 PM)KensRedZed Wrote: I wonder what car that is? 
A blue one ,silly
Posts: 4,504
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,053 in 1,811 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
French blue to be correct
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 568
Threads: 116
Likes Received: 489 in 321 posts
Likes Given: 37
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Sydney Australia
I was lucky enough to have been given one. I wonder where it is now?
Posts: 2,055
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,126
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
AFX made an HO version years ago. Someone at the factory must have added plastic explosives to the body material. If you had one small off, all four front wheels went in four different directions. They can't be repaired.
The ultimate HO shelf queen.
(This post was last modified: 27th-Jul-25, 09:49 PM by
KensRedZed.)