15th-May-25, 10:55 AM
Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette
15th-May-25, 01:34 PM
Ken, where did you order from?
15th-May-25, 05:24 PM
Hi Brumos,
I pre-ordered mine upon notice of being manufactured, and would like to politely refer to the distributors such as Pendles, Electric Dreams, etc . They'll be everywhere soon.
I pre-ordered mine upon notice of being manufactured, and would like to politely refer to the distributors such as Pendles, Electric Dreams, etc . They'll be everywhere soon.
15th-May-25, 07:43 PM
I ordered from Professor Motor so I was just curious.
Here are a few pics of the chassis.
The blue nuts adjust the pod flex. You can see rubber travel limiting pads on both side of the pod.
The red nuts adjust the body float.
The red washers are flexible silicone.
This is as close as I can come to making it look like the 1:1 shown in the first post.
Thank you very kindly for looking.
Ken
The blue nuts adjust the pod flex. You can see rubber travel limiting pads on both side of the pod.
The red nuts adjust the body float.
The red washers are flexible silicone.
This is as close as I can come to making it look like the 1:1 shown in the first post.
Thank you very kindly for looking.
Ken
17th-May-25, 06:10 AM
Ken, how well does it run ?
17th-May-25, 07:21 AM
17th-May-25, 09:42 AM
It looks glorious Ken
How wide is it across the tyre walls and across the wheel arches? I'm asking because our Small Sports class has a 54mm width limit across the tyres.
How wide is it across the tyre walls and across the wheel arches? I'm asking because our Small Sports class has a 54mm width limit across the tyres.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
17th-May-25, 01:58 PM
Thanks a million, Kevan.
The track width is 53.5mm across the outside.
The body is 57.2mm at it's widest just before the rear arches.
The track width is 53.5mm across the outside.
The body is 57.2mm at it's widest just before the rear arches.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)