Posts: 2
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 6 in 1 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: May 2025
Has anyone tried digital in their HO scale cars?
•
Posts: 4,518
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,063 in 1,818 posts
Likes Given: 4,202
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
How would you do that?
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 4,518
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,063 in 1,818 posts
Likes Given: 4,202
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
...although there is this:
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 7
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 3 in 3 posts
Likes Given: 2
Joined: May 2025
Lane change track is the hard part. I have tried to design 4 and 6 lane cross overs and thought that ply would be the easiest track base with routed slots for the power strips and guide slots, but I would have to splice some standard Tomy AFX track to the ends to make it easy to add to standard track. I have also considered 15 inch radius banking using a similar system, so that I could have 6 lane banking!
Good luck with your digital cars, it sounds interesting!
Best wishes Chris