Posts: 90
Threads: 13
Likes Received: 209 in 64 posts
Likes Given: 67
Joined: Jan 2025
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
Posts: 90
Threads: 13
Likes Received: 209 in 64 posts
Likes Given: 67
Joined: Jan 2025
Unfortunately, I have no internet at home nor a computer. I have to do this via phone or I-pad. I’m endeavoring to sort this orientation thing out so please bear with me. Computer stuff is abhorrent to me even though it is pretty much part of daily living. C’est la vie!
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Slot cars always look faster going downhill.
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France

I’ve never tried. A direct upload from the pad or iPhone. I’ll try and see what it does!
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
Hmmmm... I just loaded the pic from the photo library and it ended up the right way. No idea why it should be a problem. I am deaf so very rarely use the phone except as a camera or emergency.
However, it's much more of a FAFF than using the Mac so I'll stick to that. Fixing orientation only takes a minute or so. I'm quite happy to keep doing it. Must do something to fill my retirement minutes!