Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 304
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 291 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 51
Joined: Sep 2019
Location Cornwall
Just received my one, first thing I noticed was that it had 'body float' then out of the box fell this piece of paper stating
"This model has been finished manually. The imperfections are not defects but witness of handmade job"
I took the body off to find that both sets of grub screws are already fitted to the front axle, not only that but it is set EXACTLY how I would have set it.
I've put the body back on and will try it at the club tonight, could this be the start of 'track ready' cars?
Initial impression (before running) is VERY good, gold star NSR
Bernie, racing since 1969
Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
•
Posts: 4,506
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,054 in 1,812 posts
Likes Given: 4,198
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
On looks alone It's possibly the most impressive car NSR have made to date.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•