Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

FREEBIE - Decal sheet, Lancer Evo iii
#1

Another idea I've abandoned.    Complete, untouched, Rallye Miniatures decal sheet, as picture.  I decided on a different livery for my Evo.

My loss, your gain!  Send me your address and I'll get it in the post ASAP.

   

Best regards,
Stuart.
[+] 1 member Likes StuBeeDoo's post
Quote
#2

Emailed, if I'm not too late  Bigsmile
Quote
#3

(20th-Jun-24, 05:36 AM)Top Down Wrote:  Emailed, if I'm not too late  Bigsmile

You're not too late, it's got your name on it now.   Thumbup

No e-mail or PM yet, though.

Best regards,
Stuart.
Quote
#4

OK. Doug, got your e-mail now.  I'll hopefully get to the Post Office tomorrow.

Best regards,
Stuart.
Quote
#5

It's now on its way to Doug.   Thumbup

Best regards,
Stuart.
Quote
#6

Sorry, been out all day. Just catching up!

Thanks Stu'  Thumbup
Quote
#7

Arrived - VERY safely at lunch time.

Hope you don't mind, they won't be going on a Mitsubishi though. More likely an Escort or similar. Not a stickler for correct liveries, just 'The Look'.  Thumbup

Thanks again!
[+] 1 member Likes Top Down's post
Quote
#8

(24th-Jun-24, 02:16 PM)Top Down Wrote:  Hope you don't mind, they won't be going on a Mitsubishi.......
I won't mind, as long as you show us when it's done.   Thumbup

Best regards,
Stuart.
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)