Posts: 272
Threads: 59
Likes Received: 298 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 439
Joined: Nov 2023
Location Gateshead, Tyneside, UK
Another idea I've abandoned. Complete, untouched, Rallye Miniatures decal sheet, as picture. I decided on a different livery for my Evo.
My loss, your gain! Send me your address and I'll get it in the post ASAP.
Best regards,
Stuart.
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Emailed, if I'm not too late
•
Posts: 272
Threads: 59
Likes Received: 298 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 439
Joined: Nov 2023
Location Gateshead, Tyneside, UK
(20th-Jun-24, 05:36 AM)Top Down Wrote: Emailed, if I'm not too late 
You're not too late, it's got your name on it now.
No e-mail or PM yet, though.
Best regards,
Stuart.
•
Posts: 272
Threads: 59
Likes Received: 298 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 439
Joined: Nov 2023
Location Gateshead, Tyneside, UK
OK. Doug, got your e-mail now. I'll hopefully get to the Post Office tomorrow.
Best regards,
Stuart.
•
Posts: 272
Threads: 59
Likes Received: 298 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 439
Joined: Nov 2023
Location Gateshead, Tyneside, UK
It's now on its way to Doug.
Best regards,
Stuart.
•
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Sorry, been out all day. Just catching up!
Thanks Stu'
•
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Arrived - VERY safely at lunch time.
Hope you don't mind, they won't be going on a Mitsubishi though. More likely an Escort or similar. Not a stickler for correct liveries, just 'The Look'.
Thanks again!
Posts: 272
Threads: 59
Likes Received: 298 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 439
Joined: Nov 2023
Location Gateshead, Tyneside, UK
(24th-Jun-24, 02:16 PM)Top Down Wrote: Hope you don't mind, they won't be going on a Mitsubishi.......
I won't mind, as long as you show us when it's done.
Best regards,
Stuart.
•