Posts: 70
Threads: 31
Likes Received: 118 in 50 posts
Likes Given: 10
Joined: Apr 2019
When Anthony told me he was doing a new site, I enthusiastically asked what I could do to help! All he wanted were my photos! He's going to get more than that though...I hope I can contribute something other than pictures...anything but how to win a race...that one eludes me!
Here's one that Anthony doesn't have yet...
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
Your photos very much form part of the overall appearance of the site and are much appreciated.
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Dang Doug - what Ferrari model is that - just awesome!!!!!
Thank you SO MUCH for letting us use your pictures - as Jason has said they give a great professional feel and look to the fantastic work that Jason is doing setting it up.
Huge Kudo's to both of you
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome Doug.
I can only echo what's been said already. Your photos are excellent and add a real touch of quality to the site.
(This post was last modified: 17th-Apr-19, 07:59 AM by
JasonB.)
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Doug, welcome aboard.
Your contribution was noticeable from the start, gives a professional appearance and a touch of class. I don't get on well with cameras and I cannot win races...
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Posts: 70
Threads: 31
Likes Received: 118 in 50 posts
Likes Given: 10
Joined: Apr 2019
Thanks everyone...THAT is truly a warm welcome! I will keep taking photos and losing races...it's what I do best!
BTW, that's a BlackArrow Ferrari.