Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Jason, Using Vivaldi I get the full list of images on
https://slotracer.online/community/memberlist.php (which seems to be where Gordon sees it). On Firefox it is OK.
This is on Win10 64.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
Curiouser and curiouser - using exactly the same combo as Leo, Windows 10 64 and Firefox (latest versions of both) I get the same screen as Gordon.
(This post was last modified: 8th-Sep-19, 12:14 PM by
CMOTD.)
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Yes, it's baffling.
I just wish I could see it on any browser, but nope, Firefox, Chrome, Vivaldi, Edge all fine for me. It makes trying to fix it a bit of a lottery.
Oh well, I'll fumble about some more later.
•
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
I just enabled Flash on Vivaldi and after a <control> <f5> the banner shows correctly :- ) Unless its something Jason has changed. Flash was set to "Ask" but it never asked.
https://help.vivaldi.com/article/enabling-flash/
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
Today, Safari is drawing it correctly but Opera still isn't! The member's page is still the same though.
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Leo, I did make some changes earlier, and it may be that the ctrl+f5 served those up for you. I don't think the site uses flash though, certainly not that bit of it anyway, so it probably didn't ask because it wasn't called upon.
Gordon, these daily changes are baffling me, and I dare say they're not doing much for your experience on the site either. But I haven't made any changes to the forum, or portal, or calendar headers in quite a while. My efforts are now directed towards the Members page.
Have you tried a forced refresh like Leo? I'm led to believe it's Apple + R or command + R.
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
Command-R did the job and it stays that way when I go back to it. I'll try quitting and try again.
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
OK. Restarted Opera and it still works correctly.
It will be interesting to see what it does tomorrow
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
I've been reen reading about a particular css coding quirk with macs, so I'm tentatively hopeful that we might have it sorted. Mind you, it's the hope that kills you, so let's see what turns up tomorrow.
And of course Brian still isn't working. Brian, could you try hitting Ctrl + F5 on the members page please?
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
I'm still getting the member's page problem too!
•