Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Don't see many of these!
#11

I guess it’s been mentioned before but can site be altered so pics are full on the screen? (I’m on my phone).
Quote
#12

I just turn my phone to landscape orientation if I want to see the full photos.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 2 members Like BAracer's post
Quote
#13

(8th-Jan-24, 04:15 AM)fotodoug2 Wrote:  Aaawwww shucks Ken...I see Timbits in your future!!! Rofl

Thank you very kindly, Doug. I'm actually trying to work my way up to a full donut! 

Then Doug says "Got anything else you want to throw on my table?" Umm... Okay.

   
   

It was a very interesting day of learning how to take pics. I know much more than before. But Doug has that professional touch. Not to mention a wicked camera set up.  Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)