Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New Years Resolutions 2024
#11

(1st-Jan-24, 12:26 PM)BARacer Wrote:  Well it's retirement for me this year! Having finished all my treatments for prostate cancer, it seems like a waste to use the second chance I have been given to sit at a desk staring at computer screens. Note to any other mature men on here, get your PSA level checked if you ever get invited to, or if you have any worries about peeing. I know it's a cliche, but having good health pretty well trumps everything.

Amen to this - if I had not had enforced work annual medicals I would no longer be here - JUST DO IT - Check your PSA.

That said my main focus for this yesr is build a LOT of the part cars I have into complete cars . have enough work for years to come Rofl Rofl Rofl
[+] 3 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote
#12

"The path to hell is paved with good intensions"

That's why I don't have any, and my health is strictly monitored by my nephrologist  Cool
[+] 1 member Likes Henk's post
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)