Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
I'm afraid we have a wee glitch in the forum, which I'm struggling to track down.
If you try to remove an attachment from a post, it will instead just post your thread or reply without removing the attachment.
I'm still trying to track down the problem, but I'm not having much luck.
(This post was last modified: 16th-Apr-19, 04:29 PM by
JasonB.)
•
Posts: 290
Threads: 21
Likes Received: 233 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 103
Joined: Apr 2019
I did have that happen to a photo that I decided not to use on Fluff's Galaxie thread. It didnt really matter in this case, but I can see it being awkward if a really wrong photo gets posted.
Good luck in finding the glich Jason.
Regards, Lloyd.
•
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
The "Update Attachment" feature works so when I wanted to replace the photo I had erroneously attached I renamed the correct photo to be the same as the one I had attached and then used the "Update Attachment" button to overwrite the wrongly uploaded one.
Bit of painful workaround !
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com