Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I made it
#1

Hello slotcar world....I made it through.

Thank you gentlemen who have set this forum up.

I will do my best to be a contributing member and one who continues to seek information, conversation and inspiration.

Thank you once again.
[+] 3 members Like munter's post
Quote
#2

Hello John, welcome aboard.
Things here are taking shape nicely.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 1 member Likes Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote
#3

Welcome John, nice to see you here.
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote
#4

Mr Warren squire - good to see you here  Wavegreen
[+] 1 member Likes Anthony B's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)