Posts: 10
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 14 in 5 posts
Likes Given: 27
Joined: Oct 2023
Hi, my name is Andy and I'm from Norfolk in the UK.
I'm mainly a model railway person but I've got a reasonable slot car collection and both Carrera (digital) and Scalextric tracks, neither of which are permanently set up.
I found some useful answers on here while googling about replacing Carrera tyres that have gone bad, so I've joined.
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Welcome to SlotRacer Andy
(This post was last modified: 11th-Oct-23, 05:38 PM by
woodcote.)
Posts: 525
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,627
Joined: Jun 2020
Hi Andy,
Welcome to slotracer.online
You will find the answers to all sorts of problems and issues on here, most related to Slot cars, but not always!
Carrera tyres that have gone bad, yup, I think we've all experienced that one. It seems to be a real issue of theirs unfortunately.
If you have any particular questions, just post them, there is always someone who can help, or may have experienced a similar situation.
Pip
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome Andy.
We have a few people on the forum who are interested in model railways, and many more who are interested in the scenery modelling skills involved.
So please feel free to post your railway track over in our fledgeling
Model Railways forum.
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England

Welcome aboard Andy. What part of Norfolk are you from?
Posts: 10
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 14 in 5 posts
Likes Given: 27
Joined: Oct 2023
(12th-Oct-23, 01:25 PM)CMOTD Wrote:
Welcome aboard Andy. What part of Norfolk are you from?
I live in Norwich but I'm often in Yarmouth too.
•