Posts: 1
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 4 in 1 posts
Likes Given: 12
Joined: Aug 2023
Hello everyone, I’m new here, I’m in Northants in England, I enjoy slot cars in HO scale as well as collecting scalextric 1/32, I don’t have much space and race as a home non permanent circuit for my own enjoyment,
I’m looking forward to learning as much as possible a d hopefully improving
Thanks, Jay
(This post was last modified: 9th-Aug-23, 07:41 PM by
jaycee.)
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome Jay.

Glad you could join us.
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Hi Jay,
Welcome to SlotRacer!
Posts: 86
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 31 in 24 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Hello there.
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Welcome Jay
Posts: 4,503
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,053 in 1,811 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Hi Jay, enjoy reading and digesting the tips, stories and banter here.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 526
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,631
Joined: Jun 2020
Hello Jay,
You've found a good place here!
Pip