Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello all, I’m new here
#1

Hello everyone, I’m new here, I’m in Northants in England, I enjoy slot cars in HO scale as well as collecting scalextric 1/32, I don’t have much space and race as a home non permanent circuit for my own enjoyment, 
I’m looking forward to learning as much as possible a d hopefully improving 

Thanks,  Jay
[+] 4 members Like jaycee's post
Quote
#2

Welcome Jay. Wavegreen Glad you could join us.
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote
#3

Hi Jay,

Welcome to SlotRacer!  Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote
#4

Welcome !!
[+] 1 member Likes steveaca's post
Quote
#5

Hello there.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BAracer's post
Quote
#6

Welcome Jay  Wavegreen
[+] 1 member Likes woodcote's post
Quote
#7

Hi Jay, enjoy reading and digesting the tips, stories and banter here.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote
#8

Hello Jay,

You've found a good place here!

Pip
[+] 1 member Likes Gpa113's post
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)