Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Is anyone else having problems 'liking' posts? I'm just getting the egg timer and no likes being added.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
It's working fine for me.
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Every once in a while "likes" freezes up. I re-load the page and it usually works again. I thought it was my PC.
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
It's not working for me, I'm now on a laptop and clicking a 'like' gets the rotating blue circle of nevermore...
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Kevan,
I sure hope it gets fixed. Your likes are meaningful and genuine.
Cheers brother!
Ken
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
I liked them all just to test and it is apparent that I do like them all.
Posts: 304
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 368 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
Working for me on my laptop but have struck the issue using my phone.
I gave your thread a like just now at 8.24am 10/07/23, Kevan.
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
It is going to be difficult to track this down. Truth is it might be impossible.
We haven't changed anything on the site at all, so it's difficult to see why it's changed.
So before I go looking for a needle in a haystack let's see who has problems and who doesn't.
Posts: 176
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 532 in 144 posts
Likes Given: 436
Joined: Apr 2020
Location South Sweden
Obviously, no problem for me, I am using my vintage Dell...
(This post was last modified: 10th-Jul-23, 06:51 AM by
Carver.)
•
Posts: 193
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 326 in 126 posts
Likes Given: 922
Joined: Apr 2019
Just gave you a like Kevan, no problems here on a MacBook
•