Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thunderslot Elva MK1 (Elvis Presley)
#1

Another one left on the shelf 

   

Price £65 + PP
please send me a pm if interested.
[+] 1 member Likes Graham's post
Quote
#2

This item has been SOLD
Quote
#3

Graham you've reached your private message quota so my message could not be sent. 
Quote
#4

Sorted now  Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes Graham's post
Quote
#5

Hopefully you'll have got the email I sent instead?
Quote
#6

(22nd-Aug-23, 07:09 PM)Top Down Wrote:  Hopefully you'll have got the email I sent instead?

yes I did thanks, I was curious if there was a club near to you that I was not aware of as you are not very far from me. But obviously the one you go to is a lot further then I had imagined  Rofl
Quote
#7

When Thunderslot came out with the Elva. They only had a few liveries.

The movie "Spinout" with Elvis Parsley instantly came to mind. A white body kit was bought and painted gold (bottom right).

   

As soon as the Elvis car was released a short while after. My gold Elva body kit went on the back burner where it still remains to this day. I should probably strip it and paint it something original. I prefer not to make another "me too" livery.
Quote
#8

Where did you buy that tree Ken because there's some really nice cars growing off it...do you prune the bodyshells off when they're the right size  Rofl

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 2 members Like Kevan's post
Quote
#9

Hahaha!

Good one Kevan.

They all start out as HO bodies. A little "Miracle Grow", water, and sunlight does wonders.  Thumbup

The 1/25 cars take a little longer to mature.

   
[+] 3 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#10

NSR must leave theirs on the tree a day or two longer...Haha.... one day eh  Rofl

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)