Posts: 598
Threads: 49
Likes Received: 447 in 272 posts
Likes Given: 954
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Australia
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Going to update Scalextric C100 - from a 005 to a 006 - should be interesting
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
What are the obvious differences (as it's not obvious from photos)
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Mainly position of wing as you can see in pic below - but i will also add side ducts, Scalextric ford V8 for better details
Posts: 159
Threads: 8
Likes Received: 388 in 114 posts
Likes Given: 176
Joined: Sep 2020
An NSR 86/89 on its way to becoming the Alessi Ferrari.
Posts: 159
Threads: 8
Likes Received: 388 in 114 posts
Likes Given: 176
Joined: Sep 2020
Moving along.
Going for something more like this from ‘89.
I’m not much of a modeler so I’m just looking for something close that will differentiate it from the other 86/89 NSR cars besides the decals. So I’m not going to change the wing to one central post or create the angled air intakes on the side pods. Just having a little fun in between driving sessions with my new MR Slotcar Shadow.
I did spring for the Interlagos Miniatures helmet as I think they make a big splash in these F1 cars.
(This post was last modified: 28th-Apr-23, 08:02 PM by
mickey thumbs.)
Posts: 159
Threads: 8
Likes Received: 388 in 114 posts
Likes Given: 176
Joined: Sep 2020
Posts: 280
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 352 in 149 posts
Likes Given: 196
Joined: Jul 2020
I just started this new project... I'm excited to do the livery!
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Is that a BRM kit?
Look forward to watching the progress
Posts: 304
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 368 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
Six V16 BRM body kits
Three of ten Williams FW-06 body kits
One BRM 47/58 body kit
All heading to Pre-Wing headquarters when production is complete