Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cars bought by members in 2023
#91

3 months wait and they finally arrived!
   
[+] 5 members Like DPJ's post
Quote
#92

Again, Graham's name is all over this SCX Panda... 

   

One Extreme Rally Sprint entry please! 

As a white Panda owner, I found this hard to resist.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 2 members Like BAracer's post
Quote
#93

OOPh DPJ those are great - what chassis will you use??

I have 2 be built but not sure on chassis....
Quote
#94

   

Not much to say about this one other than I liked the look of it  Cool  but not enough to buy it at retail. 

When this popped up 'MIB ex-collection' at less than retail including postage it was an opportunity not to be missed. All I've done is remove the magnet and change the tyres for something 'racier'.  Thumbup
[+] 6 members Like Top Down's post
Quote
#95

   

Lucky to pick this up. A one-off deal from Inaslot's paint defects page. Cool 

As usual, it's difficult to spot what the defect is. I've scrutinised others I've bought this way and not been able to find anything amiss - but I did find something minor this time ...... I think? 

It wasn't what I thought from the photo on their site though, a possible tampo smudge. THAT bit's perfect, which was a nice surprise.  Thumbup

   
[+] 1 member Likes Top Down's post
Quote
#96

(4th-Apr-23, 08:40 AM)Anthony B Wrote:  OOPh DPJ those are great - what chassis will you use??

I have 2 be built but not sure on chassis....

I'll end up using Niemas chassis for most, if not all of them (I have 6 kits total)
   
[+] 2 members Like DPJ's post
Quote
#97

   

Slot.it white kit with LeMans Decals on Tamiya camel yellow as raced at LeMans in 1971.
[+] 9 members Like mickey thumbs's post
Quote
#98

   
Found in local Hobby Shop on holiday in Spain  Cool
[+] 5 members Like Steve A's post
Quote
#99

Pendle restocked  Wrench

   

   


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[+] 1 member Likes Henk's post
Quote

   
[+] 1 member Likes Henk's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Henk
6th-Jan-26, 07:37 AM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 09:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)