Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Not something I usually watch but should be interesting with the new GTP class
Qualy yesterday:
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 159
Threads: 8
Likes Received: 388 in 114 posts
Likes Given: 176
Joined: Sep 2020
This is the start of a new sports car racing season in the US. The Roar Before the 24 is a sprint race the weekend before and the first look at head-to-head racing for the 2023 cars. I’ve got the recordings programmed in the video recorder.
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
The racing will be more interesting, the road full of cars.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 112
Threads: 41
Likes Received: 237 in 91 posts
Likes Given: 265
Joined: Dec 2022
I watched the qualifying on YouTube, mainly to see the new cars run in anger. I was initially a bit confused not to see a Ferrari running, then realised it is entered for Sebring, not Daytona.
Not sure much can be gleaned from what was a rather disrupted Qualifying, so the race still unpredictable.
The TALKING UTTER SLOT podcast is available via Apple, Acast, Spotify, YouTube and more.
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Sebring 12 Hour qually yesterday
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•