Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
SRC BMW 2.8 CS
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 10th-Mar-23, 08:27 AM by
BAracer.)
Posts: 4,501
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,193
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I don't do 'COTY' when it's only just March
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I'm not expecting it to be beaten...that rear wheel arch is a sublime.
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 10th-Mar-23, 08:52 AM by
BAracer.)
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
I wonder why it has a co-driver, it looks too low sprung to be a rally car.
•
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
(10th-Mar-23, 08:49 AM)BARacer Wrote: I'm not expecting it to be beaten...that rear wheel arch is a sublime.
You could well be correct Jeremy !
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 4,501
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,193
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
1972 Olympia Rally
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
You'd need to remove the front spoiler and raise the ride height to make it accurate.
Posts: 4,501
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,193
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Easily done
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Looks like there is a Castrol circuit version coming
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
(10th-Mar-23, 01:06 PM)Kevan Wrote: Easily done
Hopefully they don't glue the spoiler in place, I might well be tempted.
•