Posts: 304
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 368 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
I want to log in to the forum from my phone.
I used my saved password but no go.
I clicked on reset password but no reply from the forum mechanism.....several attempts made.
Could an admin message me with my actual password so I can update it and share some pictures once I am in again?
The password saved in my google account doesnt work.
Thanks in advance.
John
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
John, as you must have logged in for this post I assume you have done it on a PC/laptop. Your password is exactly the same whatever device you use so I don't understand why it doesn't work on your phone.
I can't send you the current password because they are all secret with no admin access but you can reset it yourself if you want. Go to the portal page and click on 'user CP'. This will give you all the options for your account including changing password.
Hope this helps, if not then let me know and I will investigate further.
(This post was last modified: 13th-Feb-23, 09:24 AM by
CMOTD.)
Posts: 304
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 368 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
Thanks Brian.
I will try harder...
Regards
John
•
Posts: 304
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 368 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
Looks like my perseverance paid off.
Hopefully now I can add some pictures to the resin thread.
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
John looking forward to seeing your resin cars and pieces ;)
•
Posts: 304
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 368 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
Thanks Anthony
I am able to log in from my phone but uploading a picture....it appears sideways...is there a cure?
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
A common problem with smartphone photos, try taking them in landscape mode instead of portrait.
LINK If that fails then upload them anyway and I will rotate them for you.
(This post was last modified: 13th-Mar-23, 09:51 AM by
CMOTD.)
•