Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blast from the past
#11

With your style and panache I could see that you would be irristable (nearly put irritable) to the laydeeze . Love the new cars you are building btw.

Steve
Quote
#12

(22nd-Jul-19, 05:42 PM)Fluff Wrote:  With your style and panache I could see that you would be irristable (nearly put irritable) to the laydeeze . Love the new cars you are building btw.

Steve

Yeah, that has been my problem all my life, being irristable instead of irresistible. Wimmin just have no taste.

Just had a delivery of brass rod and sheet so can't resist making a few chassis. Hopefully, they turn out stable rather than.........  Cool
Quote
#13

Ok,ok,so my spelling is perthetic !!
Quote
#14

Mine is peripatetic!
Quote
#15

As you may be able to tell by my quizzical look , I don't know what that means  !!
Quote
#16

(22nd-Jul-19, 06:15 PM)Fluff Wrote:  As you may be able to tell by my quizzical look , I don't know what that means  !!

It's all over the place!    
Quote
#17

Do a lot of that with the dog , but not in this heat , night get up to 30 tomorrow
Quote
#18

It's been 35 most of the day. Forecast is 40+ tomorrow. We will have to bring the bunnies in again before they cook prematurely.
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)