Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
We have had a green cars thread already

and at this stage of the development of the forum, I feel we need to be generic rather than specific in these threads. (let me know if you feel otherwise). Jokes will be up next week - good breakaway from our weekly threads)
So, what old pics do you have, maybe old cars that stared you on this road, or old sets - essentially blasts from the past.
(Term old is relative here to where you believe it belongs

)
Posts: 1,247
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
•
Posts: 1,748
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,598 in 813 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Concours fans look away now.
Here is an early attempt of mine at "kit-bashing". Matchbox Tyrrell was released in 1979, so that year or the following.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
So to bring this truly into the future ..... this is the first ever post of mine in any forum from my phone. ?.
This is what truly started it for me. Christmas 63. Never even seen it before. Open the packaging and voila!
I think it affected Christmas for me forever after. The incredible anticipation that it generated I think is still with me.
(This post was last modified: 22nd-Jul-19, 07:41 AM by
Anthony B.)
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
(This post was last modified: 22nd-Jul-19, 07:44 AM by
Anthony B.)
•
Posts: 1,247
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
(22nd-Jul-19, 07:44 AM)abie321 Wrote: Man I am a dinosaur!!! 
I never argue with anyone
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Out of the mouths of babes!!!
•
Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
Gordon ,a babe , . I think a visit to Specsavers is in order
•
Posts: 1,247
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
(22nd-Jul-19, 03:33 PM)Fluff Wrote: Gordon ,a babe , . I think a visit to Specsavers is in order 
How true. I did wonder at the comment but assumed that Anthony must be at least 20 years older than he looks. Obviously lived a saintly life.
If you meant that I am not irresistible to the opposite sex however, it may be you who need the specs
•