Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blast from the past
#1

We have had a green cars thread already Wavegreen   and at this stage of the development of the forum, I feel we need to be generic rather than specific in these threads. (let me know if you feel otherwise). Jokes will be up next week - good breakaway from our weekly threads)

So, what old pics do you have, maybe old cars that stared you on this road, or old sets - essentially blasts from the past.
(Term old is relative here to where you believe it belongs Thumbup  )
[+] 1 member Likes Anthony B's post
Quote
#2

You want old....you get old! One of my original cars from the 60s plus a pic of me (and Mick Kerr) racing at the time! Twenty years old and somewhat intense. Mick had more hair than me then but now I win, at least around the chin!

           
[+] 2 members Like Gordon Steadman's post
Quote
#3

Love it :)
Quote
#4

Concours fans look away now.

Here is an early attempt of mine at "kit-bashing".  Matchbox Tyrrell was released in 1979, so that year or the following.

Leo

   

   

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 2 members Like Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote
#5

So to bring this truly into the future ..... this is the first ever post of mine in any forum from my phone. ?. 
This is what truly started it for me. Christmas 63. Never even seen it before. Open the packaging and voila!

   

   

   


I think it affected Christmas for me forever after. The incredible anticipation that it generated I think is still with me. Cool
[+] 1 member Likes Anthony B's post
Quote
#6

So back on the computer - phone too finicky for my thick fingers Bigsmile Bigsmile Bigsmile

Man I am a dinosaur!!! Rofl
Quote
#7

(22nd-Jul-19, 07:44 AM)abie321 Wrote:  Man I am a dinosaur!!! Rofl

I never argue with anyone Wavegreen
Quote
#8

Out of the mouths of babes!!!
Quote
#9

Gordon ,a babe , . I think a visit to Specsavers is in order  Rofl
Quote
#10

(22nd-Jul-19, 03:33 PM)Fluff Wrote:  Gordon ,a babe , . I think a visit to Specsavers is in order  Rofl

How true. I did wonder at the comment but assumed that Anthony must be at least 20 years older than he looks. Obviously lived a saintly life.

If you meant that I am not irresistible to the opposite sex however, it may be you who need the specs Tease
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)