Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Posts: 789
Threads: 30
Likes Received: 1,382 in 619 posts
Likes Given: 482
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Auburn, WA, USA
printables.com/@MrFlippant
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Nice boxes amd videos.
I bought my actual slotbox some 26 years ago - a fishing box that keeps all my tools, some spares , my controllers , some cars.....
Pic 1 was box packed for Roncole Verde - one year ago this week ;)
Posts: 1,247
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
I have three boxes. All home made, probably including the dust on the top, messy bugger!
First was a sewing box I made for a girlfriend. Fortunately, we split up before I could give it to her
There are two more layers but just hold spare bodies and stuff.
Then there is a tool box I made that got a new life
And then there is the one I take to races.
I suppose I should count the plastic box that I keep all the bits in but that's boring.
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
A bamboo bread box was purchased from "Bed, Bath, and Beyond".
Aluminum angle brackets were installed to support shelves. A carrying handle was also added
Shelves were made to fit.
An advertisement/poster of my daily driver was installed to cover the glass window.
Thank you very kindly for looking.
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
@ Gordon - I am impressed at how your car collection has grown - 2D et al
Your woodwork is incredible!!
Ken - wonderful out of the box thinking and your aluminium work just shines
Posts: 1,247
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
(15th-Oct-22, 09:13 AM)Anthony B Wrote: @ Gordon - I am impressed at how your car collection has grown - 2D et al
Your woodwork is incredible!!
Ken - wonderful out of the box thinking and your aluminium work just shines 
The 'collection' is worrying
However, I was talking to Ronnie this morning and assured her that the gears I had just ordered from Phil Smith were the last things I would get! I just want to complete one or two Dynamic chassis and then that's it. No new cars. If I want to race a particular car, it gets a 'repurposed' chassis and probably a body I will make unless there is something suitable in the bottom layer of the first box above!
The 'collection' has grown almost without me trying. Spare bits from you, spare bits from Don etc.
All the Cox cars are bitsas. You may recall!

which is now the one on the left
Woodwork is the only thing I have ever been really good at which is why my parents directed me into local government administration.