Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
Jake and Elwood have finally arrived:
As always with Pendle's they have taken extra care with the packaging and cling filmed the car to ensure it doesn't come adrift in transit. A lesson that a few other suppliers could usefully learn.
Just need to finish unpacking, put on the sunglasses, find that half pack of cigarettes, wait for nightfall and head to Chicago to get the band back together.
(This post was last modified: 3rd-Sep-22, 08:34 PM by
CMOTD.)
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
My first Ninco...a Citroen C4.
Bought to celebrate me settling on the final configuration of my home rally track, and in anticipation of the 2023 rally season.
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 8th-Sep-22, 02:12 PM by
BAracer.)
Posts: 280
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 352 in 149 posts
Likes Given: 196
Joined: Jul 2020
A special one... just arrived!
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
After all the delays, My pre-order originally expected around 6 months ago arrived!
Now it can go with its running mate bought in Nov 2021 to make a nice home track pairing, after fettling of course
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Posts: 304
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 291 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 51
Joined: Sep 2019
Location Cornwall
That was a surprise, Revoslot Escort is on it's way to me, to join it's Alfa stablemate.
Revoslot are certainly leading the way for short lead times.
Bernie, racing since 1969
•
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
A
VERY nice haul Anthony B
(This post was last modified: 13th-Sep-22, 03:17 PM by
Top Down.)
Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
New to me...my first DTM! Scalextric Opel
(This post was last modified: 25th-Sep-22, 09:21 PM by
fotodoug2.)
Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
I brought a Aston Martin GT at Havant swap meet yesterday to race my Audi R8 Scaleauto once I've painted it and put it together.
I also got a Peter Brock shell which I'll make a chassis for, always enjoyed watching Brock when I was a young fella.
I had to get the Nicky Hayden MotoGP bike (RIP) as he's no longer with us, need to find a screen for it and I know it's not a car but I brought a load of old figures which I'll repaint.
Really enjoyed walking around the swap meet several times.
I'm not sure what the single seat body shell is but I'm going to post it in the vintage section and hopfeully someone can help me identify what it is.
Cheers
Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
(20th-Jan-22, 06:54 AM)KensRedZed Wrote: I barely bought any new cars last year. I must be making up for lost time.
From the Policar garage.
Tragedy is... some of these cars are coming from a friend that recently gave up slot car racing. His club disolved.
Hi Ken,
the 3rd car down, red Farrai #1 is there a certain way to take the body off the chassis?
I have one and want to take it off and look inside but the front seems a little reluctant to move and I don't want to snap anything.
Cheers
Tony
•