Posts: 789
Threads: 30
Likes Received: 1,382 in 619 posts
Likes Given: 482
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Auburn, WA, USA
printables.com/@MrFlippant
Posts: 789
Threads: 30
Likes Received: 1,382 in 619 posts
Likes Given: 482
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Auburn, WA, USA
I'm coming!
printables.com/@MrFlippant
(This post was last modified: 6th-Sep-22, 09:14 PM by
MrFlippant.)
•
Posts: 789
Threads: 30
Likes Received: 1,382 in 619 posts
Likes Given: 482
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Auburn, WA, USA
printables.com/@MrFlippant
•
Posts: 789
Threads: 30
Likes Received: 1,382 in 619 posts
Likes Given: 482
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Auburn, WA, USA
Nnoooorrrrr!!!!!
printables.com/@MrFlippant
(This post was last modified: 13th-Sep-22, 06:04 PM by
MrFlippant.)
Posts: 304
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 368 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
I must try to find the time
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Totally agree John. I've watched a few on the YouTube links, and it's interesting.
But finding the time, at the right time to join in is difficult.
•
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I've watched them all...
And this place got a mention (in a good way) last week!
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
(7th-Sep-22, 07:49 PM)JasonB Wrote: Totally agree John. I've watched a few on the YouTube links, and it's interesting.
But finding the time, at the right time to join in is difficult.
The benefit of participating live is that the "after" conversations can be more interesting than some of the live stuff. Several participants do car-prep or other tasks whilst listening and chip in when appropriate. Its not compulsory to have a camera active so several people "lurk" and some are voice-only contributors (although they can see others and can share content).
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Posts: 789
Threads: 30
Likes Received: 1,382 in 619 posts
Likes Given: 482
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Auburn, WA, USA
Yep. There are many ways to participate.
Alas, there is no time that is good for everyone in the world.
That said, a change of day might be in order at some point, just to mix things up. I probably won't do a weekend day, though. The question is, would any other weekday be better for anyone? Last time I did a different day, no one from the area I was attempting to attract came on, and half of the regulars missed it.
printables.com/@MrFlippant
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Greg,
Thursdays would be good for me.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com