Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
Last 2 figures of the present batch . Will go into the city next week and see what else is available , been enjoying this
Steve
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Nice work fellas.
I found it quite relaxing, painting the little people.
•
Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
Abie ,saw the S bend and the terrace , and the flags so in effect I must have seen you ,looked a lovely spot and weather was great .Are you watching the team time trial today ?
Steve
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
We are going into brussells - will see start and then meeting up with friends - was great fun yesterday!!
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
I think you pair ought to get rid of your slot cars and buy one of these instead!
•
Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
Hi Brian , if I did you could run your NASCAR's on it
Steve
•
Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
Let's get back on track , I think , BBC van now sprayed it's green colour ,not bad I think
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)
Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
Leo pic
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)
•
Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
Bit more done to the BBC van , nearly there bit of detail painting then the lettering and number plates !
Steve
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)
•
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
I'm sure the Director General would approve of the colour.
Thank you for the bodywork templates - added to my project list.
Homage to Fluff (and the Goodwood Festival of Speed):
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•