Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
Has anybody got a cheap basic resistor controller or two going spare please? I need to replace the rubbish SCX ones from my off road set ready for the extreme slotting proxy later this year. I have tried a Scalextric one which isn't a lot better and there is nothing suitable on eBay at the moment. Don't need anything fancy just something better than toy manufacturer ones. The SCX ones have a unique plug set up so I need to be able to rewire that into an aftermarket one.
Posts: 1,231
Threads: 142
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
PM'd
("Please correct the following errors before continuing:- The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 5 characters.")
- Error corrected
(This post was last modified: 6th-Apr-22, 08:26 PM by
Top Down.)
•
Posts: 255
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 593 in 217 posts
Likes Given: 255
Joined: May 2020
Location Norfolk
Brian, Did you get what you needed as I have a couple.
•
Posts: 1,231
Threads: 142
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
He did
•