Posts: 10
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 50 in 7 posts
Likes Given: 28
Joined: Jan 2022
I'm Frank-Peter van de Goor from the Netherlands 55 years old, and a retired race-instructor.
I've always been interested in cars, classic cars and motorsport from an early age. Which resulted in a huge collection of model cars, books, magazines, brochures.....and slot cars of course.
At the age of 10 I received a Fleischmann slot car set as a gift from my parents. My biggest desire has always been to make a model racing track layout with scenery. During the first lockdown I could fulfill this dream.
I hope to showcase my work here with the aim to inspire you....My work includes building slot cars, scratch building scenery.
My website: https://frank-peters-model-world.jimdosite.com/
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKXvkmf...b4OBQ8QwKg
[
"Surround yourself with slot cars & scenery...and enjoy your hobby!"
See you,
Frank-Peter van de Goor
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Welcome Frank-Peter
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
As featured on a couple of recent World Wide Slot Car Chats.
Stunning work!
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
Hi Frank-Peter,
Welcome here at SlotRacer Online.
I really enjoyed the pictures of your splendid scenic track.
Well done.
I hope you will show us here some more photos of your race track and cars.
Hub
(from the Netherlands)
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Hi and welcome from a neighbour ;)
Absolutely love your track - superb work. Please consider putting pics up here of your build and then as it is now. Wonderful!!
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
And let me add your P68 build is beautiful!!!
Posts: 10
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 50 in 7 posts
Likes Given: 28
Joined: Jan 2022
22nd-Jan-22, 01:14 PM
(18th-Jan-22, 12:41 PM)BARacer Wrote: As featured on a couple of recent World Wide Slot Car Chats.
Stunning work!
Thank you so much! Unfortunately the sound was very bad, next time I'll try sign language
•
Posts: 10
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 50 in 7 posts
Likes Given: 28
Joined: Jan 2022
(19th-Jan-22, 07:02 PM)Anthony B Wrote: And let me add your P68 build is beautiful!!!
Thanks for the compliment Anthony I really appreciate it

. Yes, the Airfix P68 turned out pretty well, and despite its (very) basic chassis it runs great.
•
Posts: 10
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 50 in 7 posts
Likes Given: 28
Joined: Jan 2022
(18th-Jan-22, 03:13 PM)rallyhub Wrote: Hi Frank-Peter,
Welcome here at SlotRacer Online.
I really enjoyed the pictures of your splendid scenic track.
Well done.
I hope you will show us here some more photos of your race track and cars.
Hub
(from the Netherlands)
Hello Hub,
Thanks for your warm welcome!, and your compliments. That means a lot to me.
I really admire your exquisite scenery work....That rally track in a British setting...WOW!
You captured the typical British atmosphere very well.
All the best,
Frank-Peter
•
Posts: 10
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 50 in 7 posts
Likes Given: 28
Joined: Jan 2022