Nice job on that Andy. At first I thought it was that flip-flop paint that changes colour from different viewpoints.
Not sure about the black arches but you could paint the sunstrip black to lessen its impact.
I know from experience that removing any tampo printing from windows is a very risky affair. Acetone based nail varnish remover will do it but it needs to be used in very short, controlled dabs with a cotton bud or such. Too much will cause the plastic to crack ! Rubbing to fiercely risks abrading the surface so it becomes foggy. Dettol also softens the print with care but there is some mad thing about washing off Dettol with water, it can cause the plastic to "pick" up.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Decided to leave the arches body coloured I think there is enough black with the bumpers and spoiler.
Not going to try and remove the sun strip sounds like it could create more problems than necessary so it
with get painted or taped over.